Happniess fundamentalist and pragmatic extremist.
Has 2 kids, both are fans of deconstructivism and strict believers in anarchy.
I enjoy working with web languages, their dialects, and related technologies.
- Currently working as a Front-end Developer at Progress Software
- I believe cars should be built like JS libraries - lightweight, as few depenndenciesa as possible, reliable, and under-engineered.
- Built a pet project about CSS preprocessors
- Taught few web courses, talked at a UX conference once, sometimes would write about a wacky CSS idea
- Has several relevant certificates, including an MCP
- Proposed the <m>easure element
Holds a BA from AUBG & MSc from UoE.
- Loves everything about the Scientific method and the great Carl Sagan
- Fanatic about good experimental design and fan of Ben Goldacre
- Detects cognitive biases & fallacies (Daniel Kahneman & Michael Shermer rule)
- Studies life satisfaction