Happniess fundamentalist and pragmatic extremist.
Father of two kids, both fans of deconstructivism and strict believers in anarchy.
I enjoy working with web languages, their dialects, and related technologies.
- Currently working as a Front-end Developer at Progress Software
- I believe cars should be built like JS libraries - lightweight, as few depenndenciesa as possible, reliable, and under-engineered.
- Built a pet project about CSS preprocessors
- Taught few web courses, talked at a UX conference once, sometimes would write about a wacky CSS idea
- Has several relevant certificates, including an MCP
Without a proper hobby, home improvements became one. Some of the ideas I'm proud of:
Media server and weather station"The Bauhaus aimed to reunite fine art and functional design, creating physical objects with the soul of artworks."
TV, Audio and smart home hub
Hair Dryer Storage
Holds a BA from AUBG & MSc from UoE.
- Loves everything about the Scientific method and the great Carl Sagan
- Fanatic about good experimental design and fan of Ben Goldacre
- Detects cognitive biases & fallacies (Daniel Kahneman & Michael Shermer rule)
- Studies life satisfaction